The Student Room Group

Is anyone else's study planner not loading?

I use the student room's study planner for my revision timetable and it's been working okay until recently when it displays the error "410 Gone
openresty". It works fine on my phone but the mobile version is really limited and for a while I've not been able to print out the timetable correctly as that's displayed an error code too. I've tried changing wifi sources to no avail.
Reply 1
I have the same problem :|
Original post by leoq

in which case, i'm assuming that it must be a problem with their side :// 410 error is usually when smth get deleted but i thought it could possibly be related to my wifi. it's strange it's working on my phone tho
Reply 3
Original post by fqriewiings
in which case, i'm assuming that it must be a problem with their side :// 410 error is usually when smth get deleted but i thought it could possibly be related to my wifi. it's strange it's working on my phone tho

Let me check on my phone
Reply 4
Original post by leoq
Let me check on my phone

Still says 410 Gone
I use the student room's study planner for my revision timetable and it's been working okay until recently when it displays the error "410 Gone
openresty". It works fine on my phone but the mobile version is really limited and for a while I've not been able to print out the timetable correctly as that's displayed an error code too. I've tried changing wifi sources to no avail.

I've moved your thread to the Help section.

Original post by leoq

So sorry for the inconvenience here - this should be fixed and working now! :smile: Let me know if you're having any other issues however
Original post by StrawberryDreams
So sorry for the inconvenience here - this should be fixed and working now! :smile: Let me know if you're having any other issues however

hi! im still having the exact same problem on my computer, i've not checked my phone though
edit: it's working perfectly now! :^_^:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by StrawberryDreams

the study planner is working well but whenever i go to print it it displays
"Oh no!
The Student Room is currently unavailable
don't worry help is on its way
and we'll be back up and running soon" and "Error 503", it's been doing this for a few weeks too.
(edited 1 year ago)
"Oh no!
and we'll be back up and running soon" and "Error 503", it's been doing this for a few weeks too.

Oooh how odd - let me go back to our tech team to have a little look into this :smile: Apologies for the inconvenience here!
"Oh no!

So sorry for the wait here - we think this is an bug and our team are looking into whether this can be fixed. I'll keep you updated!

In the meantime, they have suggested logging into Get Revising (our sister site where the Study Planner is based) and printing from there: https://getrevising.co.uk/planner

If that doesn't work however let me know and I will let our team know :smile: Thank you for your patience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending