english lit 9
english lang 9
history 9
bio 8 (2 marks off 9)
physics 8
chem 7
maths 7
drama 9

(would like to point out i also do photography but we didn’t get a mock and i sat RS a year early and got a 9)

what do you think i will get at gcses, i’ve been studying consistently (and id say a lot) since probably january. and before that, sep-dec, i studied probably 2 hours a day with weekends off.

my question is do you think it is probable i could achieve all 9s at gcse ??
I don't know, depends on how you are revising, and the grade boundaries for the exams this year
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I don't know, depends on how you are revising, and the grade boundaries for the exams this year

i’m revising mostly through active recall methods for science history and english quotes, lots of practice questions for maths and science, and essay practice for english ! :smile:
Original post by evajess13
my mock grades:
english lit 9
english lang 9
history 9
bio 8 (2 marks off 9)
physics 8
chem 7
maths 7
drama 9

(would like to point out i also do photography but we didn’t get a mock and i sat RS a year early and got a 9)

what do you think i will get at gcses, i’ve been studying consistently (and id say a lot) since probably january. and before that, sep-dec, i studied probably 2 hours a day with weekends off.

how did you revise for drama?
Reply 4
Original post by evajess13
my mock grades:
english lit 9
english lang 9
history 9
bio 8 (2 marks off 9)
physics 8
chem 7
maths 7
drama 9

You are on track to get those grades, I'd say at least 7s and above in everything as long as you don't burnout. For GCSEs revising two hours daily since september really isn't needed, but at least you've begun putting habits in. Remember to take break days and ask teachers for help if you need it

Quick Reply

Latest