The Student Room Group

A-level grade jump motivation

Does anyone know any motivational videos with people jumping drastically in their a-level grades over less than a year?
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know any motivational videos with people jumping drastically in their a-level grades over less than a year?

Honestly ask your teachers what grades they got vs their mocks. Quite a few of mine failed or did horribly in mocks and now are qualified enough to teach the same subject they failed in. Study hard and consistently and youll be okay. Its okay to get a tutor too should you need extra support, maybe you could be the person making the motivational video?
Reply 2
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Honestly ask your teachers what grades they got vs their mocks. Quite a few of mine failed or did horribly in mocks and now are qualified enough to teach the same subject they failed in. Study hard and consistently and youll be okay. Its okay to get a tutor too should you need extra support, maybe you could be the person making the motivational video?

Thank you so much for ur time and i will try to ask them, its just that i dont think they see me very positively, like everyone is either explicitly or implicitly telling me that maybe i am hoping for too much, as i want and need to improve my grades by a lot.....and hearing everyone tell me that, along with not doing well in my mocks makes me so downhearted and its to the point where i have no self-esteem and second-guess everything i do.....though a small part of me is like keep working and one day u will see the fruits of ur labor....and yes one day i do hope to be that inspiration for others
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much for ur time and i will try to ask them, its just that i dont think they see me very positively, like everyone is either explicitly or implicitly telling me that maybe i am hoping for too much, as i want and need to improve my grades by a lot.....and hearing everyone tell me that, along with not doing well in my mocks makes me so downhearted and its to the point where i have no self-esteem and second-guess everything i do.....though a small part of me is like keep working and one day u will see the fruits of ur labor....and yes one day i do hope to be that inspiration for others

Prove them wrong dude, that can be ur motivation
Reply 4
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Prove them wrong dude, that can be ur motivation

ur right...i will !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending