The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA NI students

[deleted]
(edited 7 months ago)
Hey @heinzbeans7 :h: (great username)

What have you applied to study for here at UEA?

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Hey @heinzbeans7 :h: (great username)

What have you applied to study for here at UEA?

Film and Television Studies

[deleted]
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by heinzbeans7
Hey, thank you for the compliment :biggrin:

I've applied to Paramedic Science!

Ah that's fantastic - you must be so excited! If you have any questions about UEA at all, or being a student in Norwich, then do feel free to let me know! :h:

Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Ah that's fantastic - you must be so excited! If you have any questions about UEA at all, or being a student in Norwich, then do feel free to let me know! :h:

[deleted]
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by heinzbeans7
Mix of nerves and excitement tbh! But I'll definitely let you know if I think of any questions to ask :smile:

Nerves aren’t always a bad thing - shows you care! :h:
Reply 6
NI UEA student here!
I'm third year and going abroad this year so unfortunately you won't find me about campus anywhere; but I've definitely met fellow NI students around campus before! I still remember on my first week at UEA, we had a student and professor meet-up for my course and one of the professors approached me and immediately asked "Are you from Northern Ireland!?", turns out she was from Omagh and could recognise my accent (which most people don't!) :smile: You'll have a great time and be welcomed immediately! Good luck!
Original post by SakuraSkye
NI UEA student here!
I'm third year and going abroad this year so unfortunately you won't find me about campus anywhere; but I've definitely met fellow NI students around campus before! I still remember on my first week at UEA, we had a student and professor meet-up for my course and one of the professors approached me and immediately asked "Are you from Northern Ireland!?", turns out she was from Omagh and could recognise my accent (which most people don't!) :smile: You'll have a great time and be welcomed immediately! Good luck!

Aw this is lovely to read! Have a wonderful time abroad :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending