The Student Room Group

CV employment section

Hello,
For my CV employment section,
I'd like to add that I am working in a nursing home. The date is April 2022-Present. However, I'd also like to add my internship which lasted January 2023-April 2023.
The CV should apparently be in chronological order so should I add the job that I started first (nursing home)or the internship that I just completed?

Also is it worth adding leaflet distributor that I worked 2 months to an employment section

Appreciate any insight please

Thanks
Original post by Hello81827
Hello,
I'd like to add that I am working in a nursing home. The date is April 2022-Present. However, I'd also like to add my internship which lasted January 2023-April 2023.
The CV should apparently be in chronological order so should I add the job that I started first (nursing home)or the internship that I just completed?

Also is it worth adding leaflet distributor that I worked 2 months to an employment section

Thanks

I would include your nursing home job first, then your internship afterwards. Your position in your nursing home is still ongoing whereas your internship has concluded.

What's the job that you're applying for? If the job you're applying for has no relation to leafleting (what does?), then exclude it. Unless you're particularly short of work experience e.g. you didn't worked at the nursing home for a year, then I would include it.
Original post by Hello81827
Hello,

Thanks

Put whichever contains the strongest evidence for the job you are applying for at the top.
Put nursing home first as your still doing it and then the internship second. That makes chronological sense. As for the leaflet distributor job, if you've got space on your CV then I'd put it in. Even if it only takes up to 2 lines, might aswell put it in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending