The Student Room Group

GCSE Science paper 2

okay so my gcses are in just over a month, and i am really worried that ive put too much work into my science paper 1, and have barely revised for 2. i dont want to stop revising for 1 and then have forgotten it all when my exam comes. but at the same time i dont want to only do well in 1 and be unprepared for 2.

btw i dont need to make revision resources for paper 2, i have online flashcards already

advice please!!
Original post by evajess13
okay so my gcses are in just over a month, and i am really worried that ive put too much work into my science paper 1, and have barely revised for 2. i dont want to stop revising for 1 and then have forgotten it all when my exam comes. but at the same time i dont want to only do well in 1 and be unprepared for 2.

btw i dont need to make revision resources for paper 2, i have online flashcards already

advice please!!

Hello my friend,
My first advice would be to be calm, stress will just slow you down and take away your concentration. I would say make a plan for your revision and try to put in more paper 2 revisions from now on whilst refreshing your memory on paper 1. As both papers are equally important you should aim to do well in both. You still have plenty of time and you can do it!
Reply 2
thank you!!

Original post by Mohammad_2005
Hello my friend,
My first advice would be to be calm, stress will just slow you down and take away your concentration. I would say make a plan for your revision and try to put in more paper 2 revisions from now on whilst refreshing your memory on paper 1. As both papers are equally important you should aim to do well in both. You still have plenty of time and you can do it!

Quick Reply

Latest