The Student Room Group

GCSE English

Please can someone give me mark on this out of /40
Please thank you

ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAPER-1 Q5
NOVEMBER 2021 PAST PAPER.
AQA: Creative writing: write a story about a new beginning.

19:00hrs

It was a dark and stormy night all streets were faded in the darkness filled with horror and nightmares. It felt as If we were living in the end times. The road was dirty and slippering it smelled like garbage with homeless people lying on the ground begging to survive. During the cold winter season before 7 PM everywhere becomes: soundless, silent and cold.

John Adams A 39 years-old man, fair in complexion, with curly brown hair, and blue eyes, a single unmarried man and 5-foot tall. A rich working class like him with a black Mercedes-Benz; and a hefty big house in America in the city of New York with over 8.8 million population of people. John Adams is a doctor who worked at the Hospital called John Hopkins Hospital, and he is an extremely, kind and polite human being.

Vroom Vroom! As John kickstarted his car on the way back home after work there was a little slight droplet of rain on his front windscreen. Delicate notes of a wind chime the “whoosh” of an intense breeze and a loud of the storm and durst approaching his windscreen.

Swiftly and out of the blue John collided with his car and crashed into a 10 years old homeless girl. Terrified and having cold feet swiftly John called 911 emergency service. anxiously, shaking my feet and scared, doors sliding open and shot, screams, cries, moans and squeaky wheelchairs moving up and down. As the doctor slides the door open John asked “How is the little girl doing”? When is she going to wake up”?. The doctor replied Young man you don't need to be paranoid she is doing okay come back tomorrow morning and visit her. John answered the ok doctor. Happily, John said to himself “I think am going to wait here till next morning that's a good idea.”

7.00 am

Birds chirped, leaves rustled in the breeze, and bright sunlight sparked across the corridor. John said, “What a day”!.

As John stepped into the little girl's room at the hospital he sat down beside the girl on the chair. Gazing concerning into her eyes a little blink of her eyes slowly and slowly got open. The girl asked, “Who are you”!
John answered I brought you to the hospital please forgive me for what I have done to you I didn't mean to hurt you”. The little girl said, “It is ok I know it, 's not your fault I was homeless and had nowhere to go so I didn't see a car coming behind me” and “my parents are dead I have no one to take care of me”. John said sympathy “it's okay little I will adopt you if you don't mind you can call me whatever you want” and by the way my name is Mr John and I am a medical doctor..

They both giggled and laughed together and had a huge hug on each other and forever lived ever after as John will no longer be alone again he now has a companion to talk to with his new child.
Reply 1
19 + 9 (Communicate more clearly, use more sophisticated vocab, check ur grammar)

Quick Reply

Latest