The Student Room Group

It’s Friyay! What’s your plans!? X

I don’t finish work until 11 but post your plans for the weekend so I can get excited vicariously 😂😘
Gonna get off me face blad, you feel me .

Gonna be doing some gear, listening to som techno n stuff . Gonna be off the hazook!
Reply 2
Original post by Thenewguy123
Gonna get off me face blad, you feel me .

Gonna be doing some gear, listening to som techno n stuff . Gonna be off the hazook!

So specific! It’s almost like you already started blad! 😂 have a nice one x
Original post by Lucyash8
So specific! It’s almost like you already started blad! 😂 have a nice one x

Cheers !

You wanna come join? You sound hot !
Reply 4
Original post by Thenewguy123
Cheers !

You wanna come join? You sound hot !

Sure I’ll pop right round just now honey 😂 and I don’t just sound hot :wink: x
Today was my last day at my current job. Quiet night in planned. We're ordering dinner from my girlfriend's favourite takeout place, planning to share a bottle of wine, and we'll probably end up watching a movie or something.

Saturday she's asked me to accompany her while she runs errands - I've been bribed with the promise she'll buy me lunch. :tongue: Aside from that I've a presentation I need to finalise.

Sunday I'm off to Wales ahead of an interview early Monday morning. ✈️

edit: change of plans I'm currently sat in the sun outside a pub while my girlfriend orders us drinks. 😛
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Original post by 1582
Today was my last day at my current job. Quiet night in planned. We're ordering dinner from my girlfriend's favourite takeout place, planning to share a bottle of wine, and we'll probably end up watching a movie or something.

Saturday she's asked me to accompany her while she runs errands - I've been bribed with the promise she'll buy me lunch. :tongue: Aside from that I've a presentation I need to finalise.

Sunday I'm off to Wales ahead of an interview early Monday morning. ✈️

edit: change of plans I'm currently sat in the sun outside a pub while my girlfriend orders us drinks. 😛

Wow your weekend sounds amazing honey! And the pub is always an upgrade to a plan 😘
I don’t finish work until 11 but post your plans for the weekend so I can get excited vicariously 😂😘

Preparing for a big pageant tomorrow!!
Reply 8
Original post by noelissocute
Preparing for a big pageant tomorrow!!

Beauty? How do you prepare for something like that? Good luck x
Beauty? How do you prepare for something like that? Good luck x

Yes beauty...I run through my routines and get my dress and outfits prepped and steamed
I'm going out to lunch at my favourite restaurant with my parents tomorrow!
7 hour shift tomoz then I need to finish the 2 uni assignments which I've been procrastinating but am halfway through:yep:
Took the day of yesterday, back to diss grind today :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest