The Student Room Group

gcse photography ideas

hi so if anyone takes the same exam board as me for photography gcse you'll know this project im currently doing is called choose your own adventure and then you choose your own topic of about 5 that are given to you. anyways i chose 'out of place' and i already have a couple shoots in mind but i need a lot more and i seem to have hit a wall. basically if someone said to you take photos relating to 'out of place' what would you think of shooting? btw i need some physical ones e.g a collage or making something 3d with my photos in it. thanks so much :smile:
I recommend going on Pinterest if you haven’t already, they have some great ideas!

The first thing I would do would be making a Mindmap of “out of mind” and all the things I associate it with it.

I probably would have taken a more surrealist approach, such as combining landscape and portraiture. For example taking a photo of someone’s whole face and then a photo of landscape scene like the sea or mountains. You can do this in camera as a double exposure or I would just edit it on photoshop. You can see examples of this on Pinterest to get a visual idea of what I mean.

I hope this helps a little :smile:
Original post by moonlight333
I recommend going on Pinterest if you haven’t already, they have some great ideas!

The first thing I would do would be making a Mindmap of “out of mind” and all the things I associate it with it.

I probably would have taken a more surrealist approach, such as combining landscape and portraiture. For example taking a photo of someone’s whole face and then a photo of landscape scene like the sea or mountains. You can do this in camera as a double exposure or I would just edit it on photoshop. You can see examples of this on Pinterest to get a visual idea of what I mean.

I hope this helps a little :smile:

amazing, thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Latest