The Student Room Group

GCSE Physics

Hii, does anyone have tips for physcis (triple)? It's the only science subject I struggle the most, I hate paper 2 so much. It's harder than paper 1.
Original post by jiungie
Hii, does anyone have tips for physcis (triple)? It's the only science subject I struggle the most, I hate paper 2 so much. It's harder than paper 1.

same i agree
its just waves and electromagnetism i struggle w soooo much
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous.2003
same i agree
its just waves and electromagnetism i struggle w soooo much

Exactly, I struggle with those topics the most and forces too (so much to remember). I have two physics teachers and they both can’t teach properly so I do have to go over the content by myself (I have the lesson once every two weeks) we didn’t even finish waves and there’s one month before exams start… kind of worrying.
You've probably heard this a million times but its all about practicing. Realistically, if you think about it, in the exams there are going to be questions that will test your knowledge. In order to answer these correctly, you will need to have the required knowledge.

To gain the knowledge, do questions in your own time. Can be from anywhere, majority of students will prefer past paper exam questions from physics and maths tutor. Or you could use text book questions. Get to a point where you're answering every question correct, and you will be fine.
Reply 4
Original post by CaptainDuckie
You've probably heard this a million times but its all about practicing. Realistically, if you think about it, in the exams there are going to be questions that will test your knowledge. In order to answer these correctly, you will need to have the required knowledge.

To gain the knowledge, do questions in your own time. Can be from anywhere, majority of students will prefer past paper exam questions from physics and maths tutor. Or you could use text book questions. Get to a point where you're answering every question correct, and you will be fine.

Okay, will do so. I’m just praying that I pass physics with a 6 or above.
Original post by jiungie
Okay, will do so. I’m just praying that I pass physics with a 6 or above.

And I’m praying that you get it :smile:

Good luck !
Reply 6
Thank you!!!!!
Instead of jumping into doing whole past papers, find exam questions organised by topic online and do questions on topics that you find more difficult. This will force you to gain an understanding of the topic and how to apply knowledge to exam questions. Once you feel more comfortable with the topics, start doing past papers under timed conditions. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest