The Student Room Group

Scratch help!!!

HELP!
I'm working on scratch project but I'm stuck with bugs!!!
Could someone please help me???:please:
Reply 1
Perhaps...
What seems to be the problem?
BUGS!
My program has bugs and wont run properlly.
I'm trying to make a short workout video game as part of an assignment.
I was doing really well until things got complicated.
My problem is kinda hard to explain.
Is there any way I can share my project with you to help me see what the problem is.
Keep in mind, I want to solve the problem myself. So please just guide me towards the answers. Don't spoonfeed them to me.
Reply 3
Original post by PiltoverQueen
BUGS!
My program has bugs and wont run properlly.
I'm trying to make a short workout video game as part of an assignment.
I was doing really well until things got complicated.
My problem is kinda hard to explain.
Is there any way I can share my project with you to help me see what the problem is.
Keep in mind, I want to solve the problem myself. So please just guide me towards the answers. Don't spoonfeed them to me.

I think you can if you save the scratch file to your disk then send that over. Or you could make it a public project on scratch.mit.edu and then everyone would be able to see inside. I'll probably not be able to look at it until tomorrow though, sorry
Original post by Teruko
I think you can if you save the scratch file to your disk then send that over. Or you could make it a public project on scratch.mit.edu and then everyone would be able to see inside. I'll probably not be able to look at it until tomorrow though, sorry

It's ok. I understand. Thanks for offering to help.
The project is called Gym-bo's. Please look through it and let me know what you think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending