The Student Room Group

Am i revising correctly?

So i have my year 9 end of year exams in 3 weeks.
I'm revising from the overview topics, which has the key things that we learnt.
But am i revising for the right things?
Reply 1
Hi, you are in Year 9!!!!!! GCSEs are supposed to be the best years of your life (at least before a-levels/college)- so keep calm!
I say do your best in the mocks but don't stress it. You have time to reflect on your mistakes and also time to relax. In Year 10 you want to make notes and flashcards for when you're actually doing your GCSEs in Year 11. This will save you some time in Year 11 for doing past papers instead of making notes last minute which many Year 11s typically do.

For me personally I found blurting out what I learned useful and mindmaps as well for all the content you have to learn in GCSEs. Some youtube channels also helped along with Kahoot! quizzes.

Best of luck and take it easy! :cool:
Reply 2
Original post by eyjc
Hi, you are in Year 9!!!!!! GCSEs are supposed to be the best years of your life (at least before a-levels/college)- so keep calm!
I say do your best in the mocks but don't stress it. You have time to reflect on your mistakes and also time to relax. In Year 10 you want to make notes and flashcards for when you're actually doing your GCSEs in Year 11. This will save you some time in Year 11 for doing past papers instead of making notes last minute which many Year 11s typically do.

For me personally I found blurting out what I learned useful and mindmaps as well for all the content you have to learn in GCSEs. Some youtube channels also helped along with Kahoot! quizzes.

Best of luck and take it easy! :cool:

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending