The Student Room Group

Lvl 3 Btec Business/ personal business and finance resit 18 May 2023

I’m resitting my Btec personal business and finance exam this Thursday, as we all got predicted a z grade for our marketing exam as people in my class had similar work and after calculating my current grades with the z grade my teacher said it would be safer if i resat the finance exam so i had a better chance at being safe for uni, in year 12 i got a pass for the exam and was one mark of a merit, the exam is fast approaching and i was wondering if anybody had any tips on what to revise for the paper also the coming Monday after the exam i have my first paper for Sociology and i am struggling to balance revision but I’m prioritising business.
Reply 1
you can get a merit just try your best :smile:
Reply 2
merit at max tho
Reply 3
Hey everyone how did you find the exam. I found it alright. The calculations were hard!
Reply 4
The insurance question was annoying didn’t know what the best option was
Reply 5
I put royal bank. How did you find the calculations I forgot all the formulas and skipped them all.

Original post by Birchyboy
The insurance question was annoying didn’t know what the best option was
Reply 6
Original post by Eddie29293
Hey everyone how did you find the exam? I found it alright. The calculations were hard!
= Section A was easy as well as the start of Section B but the calculation and last question were complicated.
Reply 7
Original post by Eddie29293
I put royal bank. How did you find the calculations I forgot all the formulas and skipped them all.

I didn’t skip the calculations some of them were fairly easy, like the liquid capital ratio. I did the profit and loss statement as well fairly confident I filled it in correctly and finally the question regarding how to increase income from retained profit. I just spoke about putting it into stocks and shares and investing into real estate
Reply 8
The calculations were hard I just decided to give them ago I knew a couple the rest I wasn’t sure about lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending