The Student Room Group

silly outfit ideas for leavers day

so we have a leavers day next week and we're meant to wear something silly or funny on the last day and i have no clue on what to wear :frown: any ideas?
Reply 1
dress like one of your teachers lol
Original post by elinaa-1
so we have a leavers day next week and we're meant to wear something silly or funny on the last day and i have no clue on what to wear :frown: any ideas?

you could always dress in one if those silly over the top costumes - in my school, i saw students in peppa pig costumes, sumo costumes, dinosaur costumes etc, it was soo funny, guaranteed to get a lot of laughs

if you dont feel comfortable in something like that tho then you could just go in your normal clothes, most people usually do. try talking to your friend group about it?
Reply 3
Original post by spill_the_tea
you could always dress in one if those silly over the top costumes - in my school, i saw students in peppa pig costumes, sumo costumes, dinosaur costumes etc, it was soo funny, guaranteed to get a lot of laughs

if you dont feel comfortable in something like that tho then you could just go in your normal clothes, most people usually do. try talking to your friend group about it?

yeah one of my friends is coming in normal clothes and the rest are so confused
other people in my year are coming as barbies and mario kart characters
Original post by elinaa-1
yeah one of my friends is coming in normal clothes and the rest are so confused
other people in my year are coming as barbies and mario kart characters

just do whatever u feel comfortable w that feels right for u thdn ig

Quick Reply

Latest