The Student Room Group

Mazars Offer Holder 2024

For School Leavers and Graduates.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yokooo
For School Leavers and Graduates.

how long after getting the phone call that you were offered the job did you get any emails with further info?
Reply 2
Original post by emilyc200160
how long after getting the phone call that you were offered the job did you get any emails with further info?

1 day after the offer call I received the email confirmed that I got and offer. And the contract was sent 2 days later after the offer call. But I think this may varied, depending on your positions and offices.
Original post by Yokooo
1 day after the offer call I received the email confirmed that I got and offer. And the contract was sent 2 days later after the offer call. But I think this may varied, depending on your positions and offices.

okay thanks, think i’m just being impatient haha i was called on friday but just anxious to hear more! where have you applied for?
Reply 4
okay thanks, think i’m just being impatient haha i was called on friday but just anxious to hear more! where have you applied for?

No worries! And I felt the same at that moment, anxiously waiting for the offer letter. I applied for the London office. What about you?
Reply 5
Btw guys how long did it take u to get an offer!
Reply 6
Original post by ma937
Btw guys how long did it take u to get an offer!

Do you mean the whole process? Like starting from submitting application form to getting the offer? Or…
If you are asking for the whole process, it’s about less than 2 month.
Reply 7
Original post by Yokooo
Do you mean the whole process? Like starting from submitting application form to getting the offer? Or…
If you are asking for the whole process, it’s about less than 2 month.

no, i meant how long after doing the AC did u get an offer (is it phone call)?
Original post by Yokooo
No worries! And I felt the same at that moment, anxiously waiting for the offer letter. I applied for the London office. What about you?

the bristol office!! are you starting jan or sept?
Original post by ma937

i did my ac on weds, got a phone call fri morning!
Reply 10
Original post by ma937

Within a week. You will get a phone call, and possibly an offer email the next morning and then the contract also through the email.
Reply 11
the bristol office!! are you starting jan or sept?

Congratulations! I heard the culture in the Bristol Office is great, I had a chat with a current trainee in that office. I am starting sept, and you?
yeah i’ve heard great things, so i’m super excited. i start in jan!
Reply 13
yeah i’ve heard great things, so i’m super excited. i start in jan!

im guessing ur on a gap year!
Original post by ma937
im guessing ur on a gap year!

i took a couple years out after a-levels while i figured out what i wanted to do haha
Reply 15
i took a couple years out after a-levels while i figured out what i wanted to do haha

Omgg I'm kinda in the same position but it only 1 year have u found what ur looking for?
Original post by ma937
Omgg I'm kinda in the same position but it only 1 year have u found what ur looking for?

seems like a lot of people are doing that nowadays, some people from my AC were in the same position! for now, this job at mazars is what i’m hoping to do:smile:
Reply 17
seems like a lot of people are doing that nowadays, some people from my AC were in the same position! for now, this job at mazars is what i’m hoping to do:smile:

i see im on my first gap year hopefully last, any tips on what to do on it! On my AC it was so mixed like school leavers, students on gap years, interns, graduates, and ppl changing career fields.
Hi guys i'm a school leaver, I have the final interview that comes with presenting, anyone got any tips?
Original post by zacktn10
I just did mine on Monday , you just want to make sure you're speaking well and confidently , they set a timer so make sure you have it under 5mins. They asked why did you pick that topic so make sure you have an answer for it. They also ask a mix of competency based questions (tell me about a time when ...) And a few job specific questions (why mazars, why the role , why that line). And you'll also need to know what you'll be up to in the job, the latest challenges to the industry and what you'll be studying. Good luck 👍
wow thats rlly helpful thanks Zack

Quick Reply

Latest