The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Business Paper 2 (9BS0 02) - 7th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A-level Business Paper 2 exam go today?

Edexcel A Level Business Studies Paper 2 (9BS0 02) | 7th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 7th Jun 2023/ AM
Length: 2h

(edited 11 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

anyone has any predicted questions for paper 1
Reply 2
probably a Brexit case study for theme 4 side and possibly something on either ethics/renewable energy or supermarket industry
Original post by e4tetertbertq45
anyone has any predicted questions for paper 1
Reply 3
Does anyone have a list of all the theme 2 and 3 equations we need to know for paper 2??
Reply 4
Yk the topics on pre release paper 3? Can they come up in paper 2 coz yk for paper 1 I thought pricing strategies and entrepreneur stuff would come up but they didn’t but was listed on the pre release topics so is there a pattern or no?
Reply 5
Original post by Summfalsh
Yk the topics on pre release paper 3? Can they come up in paper 2 coz yk for paper 1 I thought pricing strategies and entrepreneur stuff would come up but they didn’t but was listed on the pre release topics so is there a pattern or no?

If a topic is on paper 3 its unlikely to be used on paper 1 and 2 as well
anyone have any predictions for this paper?
Reply 7
Original post by Wabayuhyuh
anyone have any predictions for this paper?

theories of corporate strategy comes up pretty much every year
Reply 8
Original post by frenchgrace
theories of corporate strategy comes up pretty much every year

I think it’s gonna be on 3.5 tbh mostly
im surprised how little is on this chat compared to how much there was on the paper 1 chat can people list topics that they predict will be on the paper because other than corporate strategies im not sure what to priortise also any formulas please i cant fail this exam ;-;
Business A Level is typically difficult to predict because of the variety of topics the vast majority of the content though is pretty self explanatory so if ur a bit stuck go through the syllabus and lookup what you are not too sure about in your textbook or online
Original post by FalingallAlevel
im surprised how little is on this chat compared to how much there was on the paper 1 chat can people list topics that they predict will be on the paper because other than corporate strategies im not sure what to priortise also any formulas please i cant fail this exam ;-;
Reply 11
Any predictions other than corporate strategies?
i acc think i've lost my paper 3 pre release with the research stuff does anyone think they could send me a link or pic or anything idk thanks sm (i know this is prob the wrong thread but nobody's gonna be active on the other one until like the day of the exam)
IMG_2065.jpeg
Original post by ihateocrphysics
i acc think i've lost my paper 3 pre release with the research stuff does anyone think they could send me a link or pic or anything idk thanks sm (i know this is prob the wrong thread but nobody's gonna be active on the other one until like the day of the exam)
Reply 14
Reason this is so quiet is Cus there’s 3 exams tmw and most ppl view business as an easier subject to the other to.
Also paper 3 info shouldn’t matter too much u still get case studies it’s just guidance
thankyou sm<3

Original post by iamconfusionnn
IMG_2065.jpeg
Original post by ihateocrphysics
thankyou sm<3

ofc!!!!!:smile:
Original post by iamconfusionnn
ofc!!!!!:smile:

How's everyones revision for paper 2 😖
Original post by T2T2!
Reason this is so quiet is Cus there’s 3 exams tmw and most ppl view business as an easier subject to the other to.
Also paper 3 info shouldn’t matter too much u still get case studies it’s just guidance

3 EXAMS which ones??
does anyone have an equation list?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending