The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Christ Church Canterbury University

Has anyone heard back from accommodations yet? I got 6 private calls about 1 month ago, and I didn't answer. But now I'm wondering if that was accommodation trying to get hold of me, and I should have answered.

Not sure if I should contact the Uni???
Original post by poppylwilson
Has anyone heard back from accommodations yet? I got 6 private calls about 1 month ago, and I didn't answer. But now I'm wondering if that was accommodation trying to get hold of me, and I should have answered.

Not sure if I should contact the Uni???

Hey Poppy :smile: You haven't missed anything from our accommodation team. If we are your firm choice expect to hear back around June time but this isn't a set timeline and may be pushed back slightly but usually by late June everything is sent out.

Hope this helps!

- Luke
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Phew! Thank you Luke (:

I was getting quite worried
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Hey Poppy :smile: You haven't missed anything from our accommodation team. If we are your firm choice expect to hear back around June time but this isn't a set timeline and may be pushed back slightly but usually by late June everything is sent out.

Hope this helps!

- Luke
Reply 3
I got a place in clearing but there’s no accommodation, help!
Original post by Kirbykoo
I got a place in clearing but there’s no accommodation, help!

Our accommodation team will be able to help you with this but there are ALOT of private halls around the city. If you email [email protected] and then also google 'private halls canterbury' there are still rooms available in those!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending