The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Does bullying take place at QMUL for postgrad students?

I was bullied during my undergrad course at a different university by a group of girls. I've applied for a master's course at QMUL. Does bullying occur here? For postgrad students? Please help, I'm socially anxious and worried. But I'm not timid or who I was back then and I will fight back. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was bullied during my undergrad course at a different university by a group of girls. I've applied for a master's course at QMUL. Does bullying occur here? For postgrad students? Please help, I'm socially anxious and worried. But I'm not timid or who I was back then and I will fight back. Thanks.

hi im so sorry you had to go through that! The people i know in QMUL are pretty great and their student experiences were really good. Didnt hear anything about bullying though. If you’re comfortable could you please name your ex-uni so that I can try avoiding it? Thanks
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ravenpri
hi im so sorry you had to go through that! The people i know in QMUL are pretty great and their student experiences were really good. Didnt hear anything about bullying though. If you’re comfortable could you please name your ex-uni so that I can try avoiding it? Thanks

Hi thanks for the response. That does calm my nerves a bit :smile:. I wouldn't recommend avoiding a uni based on my experiences alone. Tbh I noticed a lot of other students hanging out and being friendly with one another. But I went to City, University of London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending