The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough accomadation

i firmed Loughborough and when i went on the website to apply for accommodation, they send they would email it out has anyone got an email yet.
Original post by cooldan63
i firmed Loughborough and when i went on the website to apply for accommodation, they send they would email it out has anyone got an email yet.

Hi @cooldan63,

It's great to hear this and congratulations :smile:

I wondered if you'd looked at this page at all? It tells you a little bit more about the accommodation process.

For any further questions about accommodation, please feel free to contact the Accommodation Centre again. You can find all their contact details at the bottom of this page.

- Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by cooldan63

Hi @cooldan63

It's great to hear you've put Loughborough as your firm choice!

When I applied for accommodation last year you had to register for accommodation before a certain date (this year it's the 26th July) and then on / just after results day would be when you had access to the accommodation portal. Before this date you're given a time slot at some point in the day where you will be able to go on to the portal and book your accommodation. If remember correctly it took a while after I'd registered for the email with the info about the portal and actually applying came through.

Hope this helped :smile:

Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending