The Student Room Group

Exams gcse

last mock got 9 in r.e (i alors get that in r,e assesments in class ) and for English got 8.
I feel like I screwed the paper up , even though I attempted all questions , everyone is saying it’s easy , I didn’t find them difficult but I feel like I really didn’t do as well as I hoped and I really don’t know why.
All the class assessments mean nothing , my mocks mean nothing if I screw it up now . I don’t know why I feel like this.
Another thing I noticed was that after I did 5he exam I couldn’t recall what exactly I wrote , like for eng lit , I know I included context but I don’t know how and what ?
Is this normal ?
Tbh I doubt imma get a reply but yh.
Reply 1
Original post by ambrxxn1
last mock got 9 in r.e (i alors get that in r,e assesments in class ) and for English got 8.
I feel like I screwed the paper up , even though I attempted all questions , everyone is saying it’s easy , I didn’t find them difficult but I feel like I really didn’t do as well as I hoped and I really don’t know why.
All the class assessments mean nothing , my mocks mean nothing if I screw it up now . I don’t know why I feel like this.
Another thing I noticed was that after I did 5he exam I couldn’t recall what exactly I wrote , like for eng lit , I know I included context but I don’t know how and what ?
Is this normal ?
Tbh I doubt imma get a reply but yh

I honestly just think this is a normal feeling sometimes you come out of an exam and feel like you could’ve done more or you could’ve done better even though you did everything you could and most times your grades turn out to be better than expected - this is the normal feeling of panic you get after doing an exam and i know other people myself included who have experienced this - try to focus on your next exams in stead of worrying about what can’t be changed at the end of the day if you’ve gotten 8s and 9s before you obviously know the content well - i consistently got 6s and 7s for chem at gcse and thought i wouldn’t even pass but i got an 8 in the end - anyways even if you don’t do well it’s not the end of the world even though it feels like it but i doubt you really did that bad - well done and continue persisting :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest