The Student Room Group

Chemistry 2023

How do I revise for chemistry paper 1 in 2 days with all nighter? I like to count the night as days so I have 4 days?
Reply 1
watch science with hazel on yt if u do aprox 30 mins in 1 day youll get a good score . i havent done any revision either im relying on her to get a 7 by some miracle
Original post by siocrystal
watch science with hazel on yt if u do aprox 30 mins in 1 day youll get a good score . i havent done any revision either im relying on her to get a 7 by some miracle

I like to use the CGP books to revise. But apparently is easy to get a good grade in GCSE. I heard stories of people revising the night before and getting 7s and 8s but I don’t how if that actually true
Reply 3
ahhhhh. we'll see i mean i do 'homeschooling' and havent studied chem in 3 years lol.im literally dying but i just have to do what i can now
Original post by siocrystal
ahhhhh. we'll see i mean i do 'homeschooling' and havent studied chem in 3 years lol.im literally dying but i just have to do what i can now

There not that much content to cover in chemistry so I hope we can complete it in 2 days. I mean I guess from today to tomorrow I will cover the topics and then do past papers
Reply 5
same. make sure to update me on how ur exam goes. Good luck!!

btw dont spend all night, get some sleep or it may effect ur performance in the exam.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by suzy23
How do I revise for chemistry paper 1 in 2 days with all nighter? I like to count the night as days so I have 4 days?

you dont need an all nighter Lol, i am only starting revision now, its light work, you jsut have to have an average knowledge in the topics beforehand and then you can build onto them using practice papers and topic questions, however I have this small revision book that compacts all the main topics into a few pages for paper one.
Original post by Dandanqiwiwi
you dont need an all nighter Lol, i am only starting revision now, its light work, you jsut have to have an average knowledge in the topics beforehand and then you can build onto them using practice papers and topic questions, however I have this small revision book that compacts all the main topics into a few pages for paper one.

What is the book called?
GCSE is easy, you can easily smash it with little revision
I did my Biology exam on Tuesday knowing almost ******* NOTHING the day before. I used Cognitoedu + advanced information to help me. Cognito uses videos made by the YouTube Channel "Cognito" to help you, then it makes you do a quiz to make sure you learned things. It organizes the lessons in such a way that you will always know what's going on. I knew that a lot of it would be about homeostasis, so I stayed up until 3am on Cognito doing these lessons and I think I did pretty good in the Biology paper. I really recommend it. They didn't even have my exam board (WJEC) so I picked "don't know" and it still worked out really well. You should check your exam board site for advanced information.
good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest