The Student Room Group

Making Studying Easier

I feel like studying through GCSE's was a lot of fun and found that I learnt a lot through the process, however revising a larger range of fewer subjects in A levels, I've learnt it's not the same. Are there any good ideas at all to help the workload and allow me to focus a lot better and cover more topics in less time? I'm also looking to join a group of people who are studying similar subjects and have similar aspirations to talk with and maybe friend too! I do Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology and intend to do medicine it's nice to meet you!
Original post by KitCat13
I feel like studying through GCSE's was a lot of fun and found that I learnt a lot through the process, however revising a larger range of fewer subjects in A levels, I've learnt it's not the same. Are there any good ideas at all to help the workload and allow me to focus a lot better and cover more topics in less time? I'm also looking to join a group of people who are studying similar subjects and have similar aspirations to talk with and maybe friend too! I do Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology and intend to do medicine it's nice to meet you!
TSR A Level Biology Study Group 2023-24
A Level Chemistry Study Group 2023-24
A Level Further Maths Study Group 2023-24
A Level Maths Study Group 2023-24

Quick Reply

Latest