The Student Room Group

A level Help

I'm currently in year 13 and hoping to achieve BBB I take Chemistry Biology and Physics. I revise about 4-5 hours which I have been doing since Feb around I have been doing light revision through year 12 inconsistently for a few hours a day. Even though I'm still scoring low in mocks C D. At this point I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and don't know what I have to do to get the grades I want. I haven't had a biology teacher for 4 months and dont know what to do
Original post by JohnBike123
I'm currently in year 13 and hoping to achieve BBB I take Chemistry Biology and Physics. I revise about 4-5 hours which I have been doing since Feb around I have been doing light revision through year 12 inconsistently for a few hours a day. Even though I'm still scoring low in mocks C D. At this point I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and don't know what I have to do to get the grades I want. I haven't had a biology teacher for 4 months and dont know what to do
Make sure you know the content and then do exam questions. Also do repetition.

Can i ask what exam board you do in bio and chem?
TSR Chemistry Study Group 2023-24
TSR Biology Study Group 2023-24
TSR Physics Study Group 2023-24
Reply 4
Original post by eallistar
Can i ask what exam board you do in bio and chem?
Yes I do AQA

Quick Reply

Latest