The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Psychology UCAS won't let me add?

Hi, I'm yr12 filling out my UCAS app and it won't let me add Durham for psychology. I've checked- it won't let me add any other course for Durham, either. I've tried calling UCAS, but they said call Durham, and I've been on hold for half an hour (I'll try emailing them too, but I know that will probably take a long time for replies). Is anyone else having this problem, and do you know how to fix it?

Update: It just added like, a lot later than everything else, but it let me do it now- all sorted! Thanks everyone!
(edited 6 months ago)
Are you 100% sure that you've created an application for the 2024 application cycle and aren't trying to submit a late deferred entry application in the 2023 cycle?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are you 100% sure that you've created an application for the 2024 application cycle and aren't trying to submit a late deferred entry application in the 2023 cycle?

Yeah, all my other universities let me add no problem. It's definitely a 2024 application (Literally everything but this and the PS is filled out- it's definitely all correct).
Original post by Lil_Student
Yeah, all my other universities let me add no problem. It's definitely a 2024 application (Literally everything but this and the PS is filled out- it's definitely all correct).

Then email Durham admissions with screenshots showing the problem.

Quick Reply

Latest