The Student Room Group

Hello!

Hello everyone!

I'm Georgia and I'm currently a nursing student, however this isn't working out for me and I'm considering returning to English. I have recently found a degree course that is a combination of English language and creative writing, which seems to be perfect! Normally it's only English Literature that offers the combined degree with creative writing.

I have the grades to commence this degree choice, so luckily I don't have to go back to college. It's a subject I've enjoyed and been passionate about for a very long time now, so I am hoping it is more fitting than the nursing.

If there's anyone else out there with that passion, especially for creative writing as well, I would love to hear from you! I have just entered a competition online with some of my work, which I am purely doing for the experience - I don't expect to place or anything.
Reply 1
That sounds amazing! I love English too. Im studying neuroscience st the minute but I’m transferring universities after summer and at my new uni, I should be able to do English modules. What competition did you enter?
Reply 2
Original post by Lunagee
Hello everyone!

I'm Georgia and I'm currently a nursing student, however this isn't working out for me and I'm considering returning to English. I have recently found a degree course that is a combination of English language and creative writing, which seems to be perfect! Normally it's only English Literature that offers the combined degree with creative writing.

I have the grades to commence this degree choice, so luckily I don't have to go back to college. It's a subject I've enjoyed and been passionate about for a very long time now, so I am hoping it is more fitting than the nursing.

If there's anyone else out there with that passion, especially for creative writing as well, I would love to hear from you! I have just entered a competition online with some of my work, which I am purely doing for the experience - I don't expect to place or anything.

Hey, how's it been going on the site?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest