This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I spent the past 3 months doing my best to avoid the cold and flu's that everyone else was getting. My whole family were dying of the flu and all my classmates yet i still managed to stay healthy through christmas. Now, just before my birthday, i've have been struck down with the flu big time. I am burning up, have a sore throat, blocked nose and can't stop sneezing and coughing...after all that bloody hardwork trying to keep healthy as well .

Who knows from experience any good remedies to get rid of colds?
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I spent the past 3 months doing my best to avoid the cold and flu's that everyone else was getting. My whole family were dying of the flu and all my classmates yet i still managed to stay healthy through christmas. Now, just before my birthday, i've have been struck down with the flu big time. I am burning up, have a sore throat, blocked nose and can't stop sneezing and coughing...after all that bloody hardwork trying to keep healthy as well .

And to top it off you won't be able to use the computer :mad:
Whatever will you do
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

:eek:
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by PadFoot90)
:eek:
I dont mean literally...its an expression.
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont mean literally...its an expression.
i was kidding
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
go to bed and stay there.
Asian cutie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww u poor thing...ive been avoiding the flu for months now.....im sur it wil go soon then u can party twice as hard
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Water, vitamin C, warm clothing and some fresh air!

Lou
xxx
nabso
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
lemsip = tastes like ****, not that i know what **** tastes like, but it tastes rubbish anyway. but works amazingly. try that

or just bed rest and championship manager / minesweeper, whichever floats your boat
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Most people try to get lots of sleep...but I like to carry on with my usual daily activities with an exceedingly high temperature(running around barefoot outside, going on the computer, watching TV, hanging out with my friend who usually has the same illness as me at any given time. Basically, the harder I try to keep from getting better, the better I get. My mum'll give me a few words when she catches me though. :rolleyes:
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Treat a cold, it lasts for 7 days. Leave it be and it lasts for a week.

You can't cure a cold, just treat the symptoms. Get some cold and flu capsules to ease your suffering. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know a good remedy to get rid of the cold...
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Do nothing for as long as possible and go to bed at like 6 in the evening. Oh and fully dosed up on medicine
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
go to bed and stay there.
Aye, you'd just love that wouldn't you.
need_money
Rep:
?
Okely dokely thanks for the advice. *goes off to get doped up on medicine*
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't overdose yourself though!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Olbas.
habosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
forget it and let it forget you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (160)
24.88%
Better than expected (132)
20.53%
Worse than expected (351)
54.59%

Watched Threads