The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual cordwainers court halls

has anyone else been accepted / going to live at cordwainers this year 23/24 ! havent seen alot about it video wise etc and wanted to make some mutuals before move in :smile:))
Reply 1
Original post by student0512
has anyone else been accepted / going to live at cordwainers this year 23/24 ! havent seen alot about it video wise etc and wanted to make some mutuals before move in :smile:))

hiii i shld be moving in this september :3 do u have insta or anything?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by femcelmiku
hiii i shld be moving in this september :3 do u have insta or anything?

Yeah what’s ur pm me ! Text me

just accepted my offer today, shld be moving in septemeber!
Reply 4
Original post by sophiabenabit
just accepted my offer today, shld be moving in septemeber!

Omg same ! Pm ur insta ⭐️
(Original post by student0512)Omg same ! Pm ur insta ⭐️

Omg same ! Pm ur insta ⭐️

my insta is @sophiabenabit :smile:
Reply 6

hey! i’m gonna be in cordwainers this september! there’s a big-ish groupchat for it that i’m in if you want to join? my insta is @tillymessham, just dm me and i’ll add you! x
Original post by sophiabenabit

my insta is @sophiabenabit :smile:

Heyy Ill be joining too! Coming from India, joining CSM this sept! Followed you on IG :smile:

Hi, yes I have an acceptance to Cordwainers court and did some research on the area onky to find out that Hackney is quite unsafe. Worried about it now
hey can you add me as well pls. I’m also joining this September
Original post by averymay
hey! i’m gonna be in cordwainers this september! there’s a big-ish groupchat for it that i’m in if you want to join? my insta is @tillymessham, just dm me and i’ll add you! x
Reply 10
Original post by radhikamenon3335
hey can you add me as well pls. I’m also joining this September

What’s ur insta xx
What’s ur insta xx

radhika_menon_
hi im also in cordwainers court starting in september! my insta is meganm4rie_ pls add me to any gcs xx
Hey cannot find your insta. Pls add me at radhika_menon_

Original post by meganm4rie
hi im also in cordwainers court starting in september! my insta is meganm4rie_ pls add me to any gcs xx
Original post by averymay

Hi there. Do you happen to know when Cordwainers' is Closed during the Summer vacation? I'm a mother (lol) and trying to find out cos of booking a summer holiday and trying to lure kids to come with me on it ( my kids, that is) - I heard that if you have a 50 week tenancy you have to move out for 2 weeks??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending