The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature Paper 2

For the unseen poetry 24 marker (aqa lit paper 2), I feel like I structured it completely wrong...
I wrote a mini thesis but then my actual content for my essay, I wrote all of my ideas and stuff that you're meant to write in one massive paragraph.
Will this effect the mark that I get?
Reply 1
Original post by *Incognito*
For the unseen poetry 24 marker (aqa lit paper 2), I feel like I structured it completely wrong...
I wrote a mini thesis but then my actual content for my essay, I wrote all of my ideas and stuff that you're meant to write in one massive paragraph.
Will this effect the mark that I get?

im not sure what you mean by this, but if you have good content i doubt your mark will be affected heavily, nor at all. ofc it does depend bc like idk what you mean by 1 paragraph, like focusing on 1 thing? idek what i wrote i lit rambled on surface level and wrote like 5 lines so im sure you'll be fine
Reply 2
^^ also i didnt go heavily in detail bc it was like comparing them wasnt it? i literally wrote both poems show strong feelings, scaffolding through structure and whatever that second one was called through metaphors. then i lit gave 1 example but didnt explain it so again it should be fine bc I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD A POEM FOR ONCE BUT I DIDNT COMMENT ON IT WELL WHICH IS ANNOYING AND LOTS OF PPL LIKED IT SO GRADE BOUNDARIES PROBS UP SLIGHTLY. i dont think they'll skyrocket tho, but like tryna prepare myself😭

Quick Reply

Latest