The Student Room Group

Ann Summers interview (HELP ASAP)

I applied for the sales consultant role at Ann summers , and today I had an initial phone call and I got asked how many hours I wanted to work , if I was able to work on Bank holidays etc.. And also why would I like to work for Ann summers ... After that I got told I would have another phone interview and then if I pass that I would have a in store interview ...

Im not quite sure what the questions will be since there isn't much online about Ann summers interviews ...
Anyone that currently works there or had interviews there can u pls help me / guide me as I really need this job and im very invested into it..
Original post by Mcv20
I applied for the sales consultant role at Ann summers , and today I had an initial phone call and I got asked how many hours I wanted to work , if I was able to work on Bank holidays etc.. And also why would I like to work for Ann summers ... After that I got told I would have another phone interview and then if I pass that I would have a in store interview ...

Im not quite sure what the questions will be since there isn't much online about Ann summers interviews ...
Anyone that currently works there or had interviews there can u pls help me / guide me as I really need this job and im very invested into it..

You've covered a lot of the basics already. Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, their relatively niche products might help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending