The Student Room Group

gcse statistics help!!

im a year 10 doing the edexcel stats paper on monday, i think ive revised every topic and stuff like that but im just wondering if theres any last minute advice for people who have taken stats or just for exams in general? sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i just wanna be really prepared!
Reply 1
Original post by rebeccamarle
im a year 10 doing the edexcel stats paper on monday, i think ive revised every topic and stuff like that but im just wondering if theres any last minute advice for people who have taken stats or just for exams in general? sorry if this sounds like a dumb question i just wanna be really prepared!

Heya!
For last-minute exam preparation, it's crucial to get a good night's sleep before the exam to ensure mental clarity. Review key concepts and formulas one more time, focusing on areas you feel less confident about :h: During the exam, read the questions carefully, manage your time effectively, and stay calm to perform your best.

Good luck!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by rebeccamarle

My main tips would be to make sure you have all your equipment needed and that they are in good condition for the exam! And also to get some well-deserved sleep - as @StudyMind said - drink plenty of water to hydrate yourself, especially as the weather gets warmer and eat a good breakfast.
Good luck with your exam, you can do this!

Quick Reply

Latest