The Student Room Group

DT AQA GCSE NEA ideas

hey all

my school picked "securing and storing personal posessions" for the dt contextual challenge (school picks for us, idk why??) and I'm quite stuck on ideas. I'm trying to make a mood board of different products I could make but all I can think of is desk organisers and larger furniture like bedside tables...

any ideas?

thanks
Reply 1
hey I just finished my GCSE NEA for AQA and got 89; first of all if you would prefer to choose one of the other contextual challenges there's nothing really stopping you, I was the only one in my school who decided to do a different challenge on my own and I just asked my teacher to keep that in mind whilst marking - second of all I was credited with ideas in my moodboard that were 'thinking outside the box' in the early stages so if everyone else is also thinking of storage units such as furniture, you could think of some odd examples that you may not want to actually make, but it shows you have been thinking differently than others: for example perhaps a safe or a wallet
Reply 2
Im also stuck on what to do I wanted to make a jewellery box but am stuck on the technical side and how to make it more original

Quick Reply

Latest