The Student Room Group

Sitcom

Any sitcom lovers here?:h: I'd take sitcoms any day any time. I find they are the best to watch especially when you have a busy schedule. they are brief, don't have complex storyline such that you can't afford to miss an episode and the laughter is the best part!
Partly. I know some very good, some decent and in turn some awful sitcoms. I am not a blind lover of these shows, but I have my favorites.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
I enjoy sitcoms quite a lot, especially to have on in the background while doing something else like cooking, cleaning, working, etc. I still enjoy a good drama, but there's nothing like a great show that provides constant laughs.
Reply 3
i love sitcoms! Great way to unwind or relive some stress if you are having a tough day. When I find a good one, I rewatch the episodes on those occasions
Original post by Hammeril
I enjoy sitcoms quite a lot, especially to have on in the background while doing something else like cooking, cleaning, working, etc. I still enjoy a good drama, but there's nothing like a great show that provides constant laughs.

Do you enjoy the laughing people in the background? almost sitcoms have it and annoys me.
Original post by sarawpx
Any sitcom lovers here?:h: I'd take sitcoms any day any time. I find they are the best to watch especially when you have a busy schedule. they are brief, don't have complex storyline such that you can't afford to miss an episode and the laughter is the best part!

Theres quite a few sitcoms that i love.

Quick Reply

Latest