i want a boyfriend

that's it. that's the post.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why?????
Amazon.
Original post by C_H_B
Why?????

every time i explain my reasons, people go "oh you can do that with your friends" so i dont think i'll even bother explaining. i just think it would be nice to have someone is all
Original post by Serene Dreams
Amazon.

darn it why didnt i think of that
or actually maybe i just want to be approached by a guy who actually wants to get to know me cause as much as i know i'm pretty and nice to be around, sometimes i'd like a reminder than i am a bit more than my face and body lmfao

maybe i'd just like a meaningful connection with someone, or i'm just missing my ex-talking stage.
Ok
Original post by Anonymous
Ok

:biggrin:
ok
Original post by colten crawford
ok

:smile:
Original post by colten crawford
ok

SCREAMING at your profile picture.
It's normal to want someone to connect to emotionally beyond friendship. Romance is nice, makes us feel valued and special. Don't be embarrassed that you want this.

Also, how old are you guys? it's not that difficult to understand the need to have a partner. If you're under 18, chill. You have all the time in the world.
Cool story bro.
Usually not worth it lol but I understand the need 😌
And I want a pack of maltesers. We can’t always get what we want.
Original post by Son of the Sea
And I want a pack of maltesers. We can’t always get what we want.

i want maltesers too... the thing with that is that i can just go to the shop and buy some if i desperately want them
human nature innit, we all crave B O Y S, jk im a lover of females
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
human nature innit, we all crave B O Y S, jk im a lover of females

pahah you know what i back that, women are pretty
Original post by Anonymous
that's it. that's the post.

Relatable. Especially when my crush got with my best friend the other week and I'm now the only one in my friend group who hasn't been in a relationship. They're probably overrated anyway I suppose. Devote time and energy to something better :smile:
don't need to be anonymous for this.

just another tsr failure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending