The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

worst university central lancashire.

worst university University of central lancashire. preston ..no supportive team.. very lazy management.. I was a student of uclan. and this university ruined my life. as I have paidmytuition fee before the deadline.due to enrolment issue theyhave stopped my study n blocked my account.when iwas attending my all classes they did not bother.. simply deactivated my account and stated u have not enrolled. iwas telling them there was technical error in enrolment link kindly rectify. simply they passed number of months to rectify. . istrongly request to vice chancellor graham baldwin.. if you could see these all. kindly open ur eyes and look these all.. if u are just for money making university thats enough.. if you have left minimal justice kindly do not repeat this kind of mistakes.. and act quickly. if u had acted quickly I would have completed my study successfully. very disgusting it would be far better if I had admitted into another university inspite of Uclan. I Lost my money, dreams, career, my two years.https://youtube.com/shorts/puqo7svVx20?feature=share
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending