The Student Room Group

Edexcel Applied Maths

Will we need to memorize the large data set for statistics and if so how much of the statitics exam rely on the large data set. I've never heard about it and haven't heard about it in any of my lessons
Reply 1
Original post by Mohammed_Islam
Will we need to memorize the large data set for statistics and if so how much of the statitics exam rely on the large data set. I've never heard about it and haven't heard about it in any of my lessons

Hey. For my stats test I had the large data set in my Edexcel exams. The questions the ask you are really vague and theres no real revision you can do. I think just make sure you know roughly where they are on the map, the sorts of weather they have, and just some basic information about them. In the exam it will be maximum 2 or 3 marks.
Original post by Shivi8
Hey. For my stats test I had the large data set in my Edexcel exams. The questions the ask you are really vague and theres no real revision you can do. I think just make sure you know roughly where they are on the map, the sorts of weather they have, and just some basic information about them. In the exam it will be maximum 2 or 3 marks.

Ok thanks for that info
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_Islam
Ok thanks for that info

No problem

Quick Reply

Latest