The Student Room Group

how can i prapare for spring week?

i am going to first year and i want to prapare for spring week, what do i do? how should my cv sound or any other advice
Original post by dipdipdip
i am going to first year and i want to prapare for spring week, what do i do? how should my cv sound or any other advice

This sounds confusing.

You want to prepare for spring week. For what specifically?
Are you looking to make the most of spring week? If so, I would recommend visiting the local campus/city/town with your flatmates and get yourself acquainted. I would also look at the clubs and societies available to you at the local fairs to get an idea of what to join (I would pick at most 2 out of the hundreds available; you won't have enough time for everything). In terms of decor, I would limit yourself to a few novelty items and a couple of posters (remember, whatever you buy, you will have to take with you when you move).
If you want to spend a few nights out during spring week, so be it (some of the tickets to some events can be sold out, so you want to be early for those you really want to go to), but do bear in mind that you still likely need to attend lectures in the morning.

Are you looking to apply for work before uni?
What goes on your CV should cover any qualifications you have done to date (plus anything relevant to the specific role that you're applying for). It's not likely that you would have a lot of experience, so just mention what you have done to date.

I think you would need to be a lot more specific about what advice that you want. I have written a guide on studying at university before, and that was a 40-50 page document. I have even written posts that are the equivalent of a few A4 pages long.
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
This sounds confusing.

You want to prepare for spring week. For what specifically?
Are you looking to make the most of spring week? If so, I would recommend visiting the local campus/city/town with your flatmates and get yourself acquainted. I would also look at the clubs and societies available to you at the local fairs to get an idea of what to join (I would pick at most 2 out of the hundreds available; you won't have enough time for everything). In terms of decor, I would limit yourself to a few novelty items and a couple of posters (remember, whatever you buy, you will have to take with you when you move).
If you want to spend a few nights out during spring week, so be it (some of the tickets to some events can be sold out, so you want to be early for those you really want to go to), but do bear in mind that you still likely need to attend lectures in the morning.

Are you looking to apply for work before uni?
What goes on your CV should cover any qualifications you have done to date (plus anything relevant to the specific role that you're applying for). It's not likely that you would have a lot of experience, so just mention what you have done to date.

I think you would need to be a lot more specific about what advice that you want. I have written a guide on studying at university before, and that was a 40-50 page document. I have even written posts that are the equivalent of a few A4 pages long.

thank you for the advise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending