The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Scheme 2023

Hi guys, wanted to make this thread.

Wanted to know which stage everyone else is at, currently I'm at the AC stage and mines taking place on Wednesday, anyone else having the AC on this day too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DrownedOfficial
Hi guys, wanted to make this thread.

Wanted to know which stage everyone else is at, currently I'm at the AC stage and mines taking place on Wednesday, anyone else having the AC on this day too?

How did you prepare for the interview? Can you give me any tips or can I msg on your socials?
I’ve completed the work based scenarios and waiting to hear back. How long did it take for them to reply to you??
Original post by Athena200056
I’ve completed the work based scenarios and waiting to hear back. How long did it take for them to reply to you??

I did my video interview and they invited me to AC within 2 days.
Original post by Izan
How did you prepare for the interview? Can you give me any tips or can I msg on your socials?

Honestly just research everything about the company and you should be good.
Reply 5
Honestly just research everything about the company and you should be good.

So all the questions you were asked, were relatively easy to answer???
Original post by Izan
So all the questions you were asked, were relatively easy to answer???

Not everything some more difficult ones but you get preparation time so you should be okay as long as you did your research
Reply 7
Not everything some more difficult ones but you get preparation time so you should be okay as long as you did your research

I did the parnter interview last year, and didn't get any preperation time. And the question were a mix of strength and situational. For most I just had to compromise. At the end they told me that some of your answers were too short . So don't know how to prepare for the interviews anymore tbh.
Original post by Izan
I did the parnter interview last year, and didn't get any preperation time. And the question were a mix of strength and situational. For most I just had to compromise. At the end they told me that some of your answers were too short . So don't know how to prepare for the interviews anymore tbh.

I have that on wednesday along with the rest of the AC. so at the end they simply denied you on the spot for your answers being too short?
Also, the career convo is an automated video interview, so you get preparation time for that
Original post by Izan

Also which location are you applying for this year if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 11
I have that on wednesday along with the rest of the AC. so at the end they simply denied you on the spot for your answers being too short?

I was talking about the Parnter interview. For that you don't get prep time. I was asked a series of question ranging from strength to situational and they try to tip you off. I remember 2 situational question being asked that required actual knowledge of working in audit for it to be answered. Yes, at the end, after the interview they called me on my mobile phone to tell me that I was rejected.

That's why I was wondering, how some of you guys prepare for it?

I applied for MCR last year.
Original post by Izan
I was talking about the Parnter interview. For that you don't get prep time. I was asked a series of question ranging from strength to situational and they try to tip you off. I remember 2 situational question being asked that required actual knowledge of working in audit for it to be answered. Yes, at the end, after the interview they called me on my mobile phone to tell me that I was rejected.

That's why I was wondering, how some of you guys prepare for it?

I applied for MCR last year.

I see yeah, well this year they are combining the partner interview with the AC but apparently this time it's only motivational questions.
Reply 13
I see yeah, well this year they are combining the partner interview with the AC but apparently this time it's only motivational questions.

How did you prepare for the motivational question? What is the format that you follow? Do you link any example to back up your claim?
Original post by Izan
How did you prepare for the motivational question? What is the format that you follow? Do you link any example to back up your claim?

Mines on wednesday I haven't completed it yet but i'll just research the company and hope for the best then just be myself
Reply 15
Mines on Friday! How did you get on today?
Original post by JFM918
Mines on Friday! How did you get on today?

Honestly, I found it really hard most likely I'll get rejected but let's see
Reply 17

Oh no! Hoping for the best for you! I’m really nervous. Were there any parts you found particularly hard?
Reply 18

What sort of questions did they ask??
Original post by JFM918
Oh no! Hoping for the best for you! I’m really nervous. Were there any parts you found particularly hard?

Having to keep to a really tight schedule is really intense, the tasks are timetabled throughout the day, and it's really hard trust me.

Quick Reply

Latest