The Student Room Group

What experiences are good for Spring weeks

I heard that spring weeks are very competitive with like 4 stages in the application but I just would like to know whats needed to get over the first hurdle (CV/Resume). What types of experiences, or specific experiences do they expect or want from candidates. And other things in a CV maybe like target uni or grades
Reply 1
I highly suggest to read the 3 parts long spring week guide on the Canary Wharfian website. It was written almost a decade ago but the advice still very much applies. There is plenty of other things one can do should they fail to secure any spring internships as they are very competitive as you point out. There is a recently published article there on this issue as well. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by CWharfian
I highly suggest to read the 3 parts long spring week guide on the Canary Wharfian website. It was written almost a decade ago but the advice still very much applies. There is plenty of other things one can do should they fail to secure any spring internships as they are very competitive as you point out. There is a recently published article there on this issue as well. Good luck

Thank you so much for replying, whats the recently published website?
Reply 3
Original post by grey_boredom
Thank you so much for replying, whats the recently published website?

Do a Google search, I don’t think I’m allowed to post the link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending