The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology

Hi guys,
I just finished my GCSEs and I'm attempting to compile a comprehensive GCSE Biology revision resource for students to help them with their Biology GCSE exam and make it an easy and enjoyable experience. It would be immensely appreciated if you could reply with the concepts in certain topics that you found particularly challenging or confusing. By doing so, I aim to simplify topics into more more comprehensible forms.
Thank you :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
I found cell division quite hard for gcses, still find it hard for a levels lol
Reply 2
Original post by raymored
Hi guys,
I just finished my GCSEs and I'm attempting to compile a comprehensive GCSE Biology revision resource for students to help them with their Biology GCSE exam and make it an easy and enjoyable experience. It would be immensely appreciated if you could reply with the concepts in certain topics that you found particularly challenging or confusing. By doing so, I aim to simplify topics into more more comprehensible forms.
Thank you :smile:

Such a thoughtful idea! I am currently in year 10 and my Biology GCSE isn't until 2024, but I am very interested in Biology and would like to take it further to A Level (maybe) so this is something I am very interested in!

This is such a kind thing to do!

Also for me, the thing I find the hardest (from paper 1 which is all that I've covered so far) is leaf adaptations and structure
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
Thank you! I'll definitely focus on making this topic easy to understand as I remeber struggling with it as well.

Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
I found cell division quite hard for gcses, still find it hard for a levels lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending