The Student Room Group

Edexcel Biology SNAB IS SO HARD

Hi im a year 12 student, for my mocks i got a C in biology. I did so much of exam practice, made mindmaps, watched videos etc i dont get how i went from an 8 in gcse to barely passing.
Any tips for getting an A* or A grade please?

Looking back on my exam i knew most of the information i just never matched the weird mark scheme
I understand that you're disappointed with your mock exam result in biology, especially considering your previous performance. It can be frustrating when your hard work doesn't translate into the grades you expect. However, it's important to remember that mock exams are meant to identify areas for improvement and provide valuable feedback.
Remember, improvement takes time and persistence. Keep practicing, reviewing your mistakes, and seeking feedback. Use your mock exam experience as a learning opportunity to identify areas for growth and refine your approach. With dedication and a strategic study plan, you can work towards achieving the A* or A grade you desire in biology.
As a dedicated and experienced tutor, I offer comprehensive tutoring services that encompass various subjects, including writing essays. With a strong emphasis on academic excellence, my personalized approach aims to enhance students' writing skills by providing guidance, constructive feedback, and valuable techniques to craft compelling and well-structured essays. By availing my tutoring services, students can unlock their full potential, develop critical thinking abilities, and achieve outstanding results in their academic pursuits. If you require help in getting that grade you so desire feel free to reach out
Reply 2
Original post by Omwengavictor
I understand that you're disappointed with your mock exam result in biology, especially considering your previous performance. It can be frustrating when your hard work doesn't translate into the grades you expect. However, it's important to remember that mock exams are meant to identify areas for improvement and provide valuable feedback.
Remember, improvement takes time and persistence. Keep practicing, reviewing your mistakes, and seeking feedback. Use your mock exam experience as a learning opportunity to identify areas for growth and refine your approach. With dedication and a strategic study plan, you can work towards achieving the A* or A grade you desire in biology.
As a dedicated and experienced tutor, I offer comprehensive tutoring services that encompass various subjects, including writing essays. With a strong emphasis on academic excellence, my personalized approach aims to enhance students' writing skills by providing guidance, constructive feedback, and valuable techniques to craft compelling and well-structured essays. By availing my tutoring services, students can unlock their full potential, develop critical thinking abilities, and achieve outstanding results in their academic pursuits. If you require help in getting that grade you so desire feel free to reach out

Hi id love to have help in achieving an A star or A in biology. Do u work for a tutoring company or privately. Id rlly appreciate to have tutoring sessions every week if possible. And also how much is your price range?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi im a year 12 student, for my mocks i got a C in biology. I did so much of exam practice, made mindmaps, watched videos etc i dont get how i went from an 8 in gcse to barely passing.
Any tips for getting an A* or A grade please?

Looking back on my exam i knew most of the information i just never matched the weird mark scheme

HEY i got an A* this year so if you need any help just feel free to message me :smile: i got everything written down
Reply 4
Original post by Omwengavictor

Hi im so sorry for the late reply as i dont often come on here regularly before
id love tutoring, but how much is your prices. im afraid i may not be able to afford it. If its under 20 pound per session i may be able. If not i completely understand
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi im so sorry for the late reply as i dont often come on here regularly before
id love tutoring, but how much is your prices. im afraid i may not be able to afford it. If its under 20 pound per session i may be able. If not i completely understand

Hey i have all the resources so you dont need any forms of tutoring!!
Could you possibly upload them pls? I'm rly struggling with SNAB as idk which resources to use since the spec is so vague.
Reply 7
Original post by (())

Could you please send them as I'm struggling also 😭
Original post by (())

Would it be possible to have some resources. If not, its okay :smile:
Original post by (())

hey could you also share with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending