The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level biology: why do they always include content that is out of spec??

Hi, I am studying edexcel SNAB biology and what I am confused about is how edexcel is able to assess content that isn't in the specification... I see exam questions that are not application based and I do not see any spec points that correlate to the question. Is there like a different spec that someone may of have made to show the content that we actually need to know and not edexcels rubbish spec?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by jasonsworld
Hi, I am studying edexcel SNAB biology and what I am confused about is how edexcel is able to assess content that isn't in the specification... I see exam questions that are not application based and I do not see any spec points that correlate to the question. Is there like a different spec that someone may of have made to show the content that we actually need to know and not edexcels rubbish spec?
Maybe try pulling up the specification next to it and see maybe what they're looking for?? Maybe it's more than one spec point for the question??

Quick Reply

Latest