The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL accomodation offers

Hi! This year I'm going to Camberwell college and I've applied to gardens house for accommodation, I've just had an email that I'm in the second round of offers and at first I was worried that meant I couldn't get my first option and then I searched a bit on here and now I'm panicking that I may not get gardens house at all. All of my five options were gardens house because any room there was better than living somewhere I'd have to communte. There was one other building I could handle if I had to. Being in the second round of offers, what is the likelihood of me getting my first choice, which is a standard room at gardens house, and is it possible to not get any of my first five options and how do I go about changing my offer if I'm unhappy??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! This year I'm going to Camberwell college and I've applied to gardens house for accommodation, I've just had an email that I'm in the second round of offers and at first I was worried that meant I couldn't get my first option and then I searched a bit on here and now I'm panicking that I may not get gardens house at all. All of my five options were gardens house because any room there was better than living somewhere I'd have to communte. There was one other building I could handle if I had to. Being in the second round of offers, what is the likelihood of me getting my first choice, which is a standard room at gardens house, and is it possible to not get any of my first five options and how do I go about changing my offer if I'm unhappy??

Hi, im also going to Camberwell College. I also applied for Gardens House and a bunch others near Camberwell. Didn't get any and was placed North West London. Not sure what i'm going to do, but I called and they said you can decline your offer and automatically get put on a waiting list in August but you're not guaranteed to get any accom.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,
Im going to the csm campus but got an offer for garden house accommodation which isn’t great for me but trying to find ppl who might be interested in swapping depending on your offer?!

Reply 3
Original post by Ollie4832
Hi,
Im going to the csm campus but got an offer for garden house accommodation which isn’t great for me but trying to find ppl who might be interested in swapping depending on your offer?!

I've been offered The Costume Store, if thats any better?
Reply 4
Hi,

I've had an offer for a standard room at the costume store, I'm not sure if that's your preference?? But if you think it's better than gardens house and would be interested in swapping DM me @ k.aylxigh on Instagram 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Reply 5
Ah srry man that one is prbbly even worse for me - i hope u figure it out, are you thinking of declining and reapplying or just firming it and going to that one - im not sure what to do :0
Original post by bbbeeet
I've been offered The Costume Store, if thats any better?
Reply 6
Ah srry man that one is prbbly even worse for me - i hope u figure it out, are you thinking of declining and reapplying or just firming it and going to that one - im not sure what to do :0

Fair enough! I have no clue either!
Trying to see if there's other options, but don't want to end up with nowhere to stay ya know. It's pretty rough.
Reply 7
Original post by bbbeeet
Hi, im also going to Camberwell College. I also applied for Gardens House and a bunch others near Camberwell. Didn't get any and was placed North West London. Not sure what i'm going to do, but I called and they said you can decline your offer and automatically get put on a waiting list in August but you're not guaranteed to get any accom.

Hey! Did they mention what exactly the waiting list was? I tried to call but didn't get through to anyone. Was the number the one on the website? I ended up emailing and heard nothing back
Reply 8
The number is 02075146240 - I think the waiting list is j if u decline ur accommodation offer and reapply they will give u a new offer but its not guaranteed if they even will give it/ if it will be anywhere better is ur offer for costume store as well?
Hey! Did they mention what exactly the waiting list was? I tried to call but didn't get through to anyone. Was the number the one on the website? I ended up emailing and heard nothing back
Reply 9
The number is 02075146240 - I think the waiting list is j if u decline ur accommodation offer and reapply they will give u a new offer but its not guaranteed if they even will give it/ if it will be anywhere better is ur offer for costume store as well?

Yes :/ I can't risk not getting accomodation so I'll have to take it if I can find no one to swap with. Thank you for the number though, really feels like they didn't give it any thought. They emailed me back and said there's nothing they can do
Reply 10

Yeah that was basically it! They said to me if you decline your offer you automatically get put on the waiting list in August. But not guaranteed :/
Reply 11
Yh fr what was the point in putting top 5 if they j ignored it anyways :/
Yes :/ I can't risk not getting accomodation so I'll have to take it if I can find no one to swap with. Thank you for the number though, really feels like they didn't give it any thought. They emailed me back and said there's nothing they can do
Reply 12
Yh fr what was the point in putting top 5 if they j ignored it anyways :/

Exactly what I was thinking, feel totally let down :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending