The Student Room Group

AQA AS biology 2022

Hi , does anyone have the as biology papers for 2022 as i’m wanting to some practice on it as i’ve done all the other years ones .
Reply 1
did you end up getting it ?
Reply 2
Original post by 670351
did you end up getting it ?

nope : ( do you have it ?
Reply 3
no :frown:
Reply 4
I do remember some questions from paper 2 if u want to know

Original post by 670351
no :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by usernamelabs
I do remember some questions from paper 2 if u want to know

omg yes please i’m sitting it in my mock tomorrow
Reply 6
Original post by kirsten.123
omg yes please i’m sitting it in my mock tomorrow

there’s two 5 markers : one is on how humans breathe in and out and the other is about how insects exchange system helps prevent water loss and efficient exchange of oxygen .
definition of a gene
how mrna is different in eukaryotes than prokaryotes
couple of maths questions which aren’t too difficult
application question on monoclonal antibodies
types of selection
meiosis
question of water potential and osmosis and why there’s are lower water potential somewhere ( can’t exactly remember where )
role of atp
a couple of questions on benedict’s test ( application and variables that are being controlled )
something about the ileum and microvilli i think ( how it’s adapted for absorption )
Reply 7
Original post by rose252
there’s two 5 markers : one is on how humans breathe in and out and the other is about how insects exchange system helps prevent water loss and efficient exchange of oxygen .
definition of a gene
how mrna is different in eukaryotes than prokaryotes
couple of maths questions which aren’t too difficult
application question on monoclonal antibodies
types of selection
meiosis
question of water potential and osmosis and why there’s are lower water potential somewhere ( can’t exactly remember where )
role of atp
a couple of questions on benedict’s test ( application and variables that are being controlled )
something about the ileum and microvilli i think ( how it’s adapted for absorption )

you are an actual lifesaver thank you, hope all your studies and everything go well
Reply 8
Original post by kirsten.123
you are an actual lifesaver thank you, hope all your studies and everything go well

no problem , thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest