The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath Osborne House

I’m currently deciding on my Uni of Bath accommodation choices, and since I have a medical condition, I will need a studio room with a separate cooking environment. Osborne House has one of these options - has anyone got any experience with this accom and would you recommend it?
Hello Anon,

I am sorry for the late reply to your post - firstly many congrats on your offer from Bath! I hope you are looking forward to starting :smile:

Personally I'm afraid I do not have experience staying in Osborne House; however looking at the campus map you can see that it is tucked away from the main buzz of the parade in a quieter area of campus on the South side (this is one of the University's designated quiet blocks). Although its still only a 7 or so minute walk from the main stretch on the parade (library, SU, sports village etc) I think this is definitely a good option if you prefer to be somewhere a little more peaceful. If you have not done already, I would definitely recommend dropping [email protected] a message, as they will be able to give you some advice and information about the accommodation options which might suit your individual circumstances and needs :smile:

I hope that helps a little - very best of luck.

Holly
University of Bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest