The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Enrollment

Hi I wasn't sent my student email or password but was sent an email asking me to sign into myhub but I'm unable to due to not having either of these
Original post by Ethan watkin 1
Hi I wasn't sent my student email or password but was sent an email asking me to sign into myhub but I'm unable to due to not having either of these

Hi Ethan,

This login information may have gone into your spam folder. Check your inbox/search your inbox for the term 'MyHud' or the phrase 'u23'. This second phrase is the start of your student number with us/ your log in for the platform. If you do find an email for that term, you should be able to get your log in details. If that doesn't bring any luck, reply to us on here and we'll go find those details for you and look to get them to you directly :smile:

Lewis

Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi, I lost my account password, what to do now? It was a strong password and created with a random password generator tool. Can someone please help?
Original post by Mike Colady
Hi, I lost my account password, what to do now? It was a strong password and created with a random password generator tool. Can someone please help?

Hi Mike,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in our reply. To reset the password/remove authenticator, please contact our IT support on 01484 473737 and they will reset it over the phone- you will need your name, student number (u23xxxxxx) and your date of birth.

Best wishes,
Lewis

Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending