The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Enrolment Help Needed (Postgrad)

Hello!

Does anyone know when enrolment officially opens for Postgrad students, or does it depend on the course you're doing?
I will be starting a PhD course in January and I'm curious when I will be able to enrol.

Also, is there a way for me to reset my MMU password?
I have no idea what it currently is and I know I will need a password in order to enrol.

Last time I talked to someone from the enrolment team over the phone, they said they couldn't help me because a student record hadn't been created for me yet.
This was around mid-October time, if I remember correctly.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :heart:
Original post by xElementx92
Hello!

Does anyone know when enrolment officially opens for Postgrad students, or does it depend on the course you're doing?
I will be starting a PhD course in January and I'm curious when I will be able to enrol.

Also, is there a way for me to reset my MMU password?
I have no idea what it currently is and I know I will need a password in order to enrol.

Last time I talked to someone from the enrolment team over the phone, they said they couldn't help me because a student record hadn't been created for me yet.
This was around mid-October time, if I remember correctly.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :heart:

Hi @xElementx92!

Enrolment will open a few weeks before your course start date. You'll receive communications from the Enrolment team once it opens with instructions on how to complete enrolment. To reset your password, you can contact the IT helpline via their online chat who can assist.

I hope this helps, and we look forward to having you join us in January!

Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending