The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University postgraduate enrolment Sept 2023

I have received an unconditional offer to study for masters at Coventry University, but I haven't received any information about enrolling yet. on the CU website it says that the enrolment deadline was July 10th, but I did not receive any emails about enrolling. I was wondering if any one else studying applied Psych masters has had information about their enrolment and I would appreciate the help if possible.
Original post by Mel1882839291
I have received an unconditional offer to study for masters at Coventry University, but I haven't received any information about enrolling yet. on the CU website it says that the enrolment deadline was July 10th, but I did not receive any emails about enrolling. I was wondering if any one else studying applied Psych masters has had information about their enrolment and I would appreciate the help if possible.

Hello @Mel1882839291

I hope you’re well. If you’re already a pre-existing student who completed your BSc at Coventry University, you can re enrol via your SOLAR account.

If you are a new student, you can be expected to wait up until two weeks before your start dates to get an email re enrolment. If you do not hear anything within 3 weeks before then however, please may you direct this query to: [email protected]

OR telephone: +44 (0)24 7765 6565

Please ensure you’ve accepted your unconditional offer & have access to the email used on your application!

Kind regards,
Jade
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @Mel1882839291

I hope you’re well. If you’re already a pre-existing student who completed your BSc at Coventry University, you can re enrol via your SOLAR account.

If you are a new student, you can be expected to wait up until two weeks before your start dates to get an email re enrolment. If you do not hear anything within 3 weeks before then however, please may you direct this query to: [email protected]

OR telephone: +44 (0)24 7765 6565

Please ensure you’ve accepted your unconditional offer & have access to the email used on your application!

Kind regards,
Jade

Hi Jade,
I am a existing student but I do not see the option to enrol on SOLAR. I have also sent an email to accept my offer a few weeks ago.
Original post by Mel1882839291
Hi Jade,
I am an existing student but I do not see the option to enrol on SOLAR. I have also sent an email to accept my offer a few weeks ago.

Hey,

Oh that’s strange, it’s normally there automatically! Please can you email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest