The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Enrolment process for 2023 Sep intake

Cannot “Save and Continue” at the page “Course Modules” to complete the enrolment for the course that has 3 semesters and just 40 credits per term. As the system said it is required to have 60 credits per term for its validation…. Reported to Coventry’s Engagement Team and they said it is required for their Digital Service Team to fix it. But up to now, they still no idea when will be fixed… This made me cannot complete the enrolment and therefore cannot access any materials to go further for my case.
Just can wait but no update when will the problem be solved. I am worried that I cannot complete the enrolment even the pass the deadline of the enrolment.
Original post by htkwong
Cannot “Save and Continue” at the page “Course Modules” to complete the enrolment for the course that has 3 semesters and just 40 credits per term. As the system said it is required to have 60 credits per term for its validation…. Reported to Coventry’s Engagement Team and they said it is required for their Digital Service Team to fix it. But up to now, they still no idea when will be fixed… This made me cannot complete the enrolment and therefore cannot access any materials to go further for my case.
Just can wait but no update when will the problem be solved. I am worried that I cannot complete the enrolment even the pass the deadline of the enrolment.

Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions to know more about your situation and see if I can direct you to the relevant service. Which course are you on? Are you a new student or a returning student? Are you currently in the UK?

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

I would like to ask a few questions to know more about your situation and see if I can direct you to the relevant service. Which course are you on? Are you a new student or a returning student? Are you currently in the UK?

Kind regards,
Juzer

The course is BSc Physiotherapy.
I am a new international student and currently not in UK.
Thanks.
Original post by htkwong
The course is BSc Physiotherapy.
I am a new international student and currently not in UK.
Thanks.

Thank you for letting me know. Okay then the Engagement Team is the right one to contact with regards to any enrolment issues. Just drop them another email to follow up on the issue. You still have quite a bit of time until enrolment closes, so please don't worry. Also, when are you planning to arrive in the UK?

Kind regards,
Juzer
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Thank you for letting me know. Okay then the Engagement Team is the right one to contact with regards to any enrolment issues. Just drop them another email to follow up on the issue. You still have quite a bit of time until enrolment closes, so please don't worry. Also, when are you planning to arrive in the UK?

Kind regards,
Juzer

I will arrive UK on 10/9, and the teaching starts on 11/9.
No idea if it will be any impact on my attendance of my study if cannot enrol on or before 10/9….
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by htkwong
I will arrive UK on 10/9, and the teaching starts on 11/9.
No idea if it will be any impact on my attendance of my study if cannot enrol on or before 10/9….

You will be able to complete your enrolment in the first week as soon as you arrive. Also, you can start attending classes while you are completing your enrolment procedures, you can obtain a timetable and a manual attendance sheet from the Student Centre when you arrive.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I'm having the exact same problem. Have been contacting them for the last 10 days, Has yours been sorted at all?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I'm having the exact same problem. Have been contacting them for the last 10 days, Has yours been sorted at all?

Glad that they solved the issue and can go on the enrolment process now. Now just waiting to complete the RTS check face-to-face in UK for international students.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Please don't worry, the enrolment issue will definitely be sorted. If it persists, you can also get it sorted by visiting the Student Centre once you arrive in Coventry.

Kind regards,
Juzer

Quick Reply

Latest