The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

unable to access induction through aula and complete enrolment

I am unable to access the aula portal through the enrolment portal that you have provided me to complete my online enrolment. Due to this I am unable to complete my Induction and also my enrollment is not complete.

Each time when I select to begin a section of aula in the enrollment portal it takes me to a blank page and I am unable to proceed further.
Hi there,

Apologies for the late response. If you are still having issues with your enrolment, I recommend contacting the recruitment and admissions team. I have included the contact details below.

Additionally, if you are an international student and you haven't yet had your visa or the necessary documents checked at the Student Centre Building or online etc, this could potentially be another reason why you still have not received your enrolment link. I did not receive my enrolment until a week prior to the starting date of my course. This was because they needed to check my nationality and my rights to stay in the UK.

UK students
Residents of the UK who are interested in studying with us or who have applied already can contact:
Student lines are open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 19:00pm GMT, Saturday 8:00am - 15:30pm GMT and closed Sunday.

International students
International residents who are interested in studying with us or have applied already can contact:

Online: Enquiry form for international students

Student lines are open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 19:00pm GMT, Saturday 8:00am - 15:30pm GMT and closed Sunday.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest