The Student Room Group

Chadfish

Try to chadfish and see how different you get treated by girls. It's like living in another world lol. So it's looks, not personality
Reply 1
Do I even want to know what a "chadfish" is? :iiam:
Original post by Anonymous
It's 100% looks. This has been confirmed by numerous reports and studies. However, people prefer to live blindly. It's definitely all about looks. These femanotrashits are only attracted to black six packed dbags with huge BBCs and there isn't any other option.

It's sad because there are so many great guys out there with amazing personalities but these femorcs are still attracted to black criminal dbags that treat them like s**t because of the adrenaline rush that is being provided to them. They love when someone pulls their hair and acts like a badman and they like cool and edgy dbags. 100%.

You have a guy who will treat any laady like queen and then you have some six pack jawlined dbag chadlite. Who is she gonna choose? The answer is obvious, always the dbag. Prove me wrong. You can't.

This reads like "I'm lonely, angry and bitter because I never get girls due to my looks (personality) that I have no control over (which you do). I try so hard but I still don't have the girlfriend I (don't) deserve. Let me just blame black people and hate women instead."
Reply 3
It's 100% looks. This has been confirmed by numerous reports and studies. However, people prefer to live blindly. It's definitely all about looks. These femanotrashits are only attracted to black six packed dbags with huge BBCs and there isn't any other option.

It's sad because there are so many great guys out there with amazing personalities but these femorcs are still attracted to black criminal dbags that treat them like s**t because of the adrenaline rush that is being provided to them. They love when someone pulls their hair and acts like a badman and they like cool and edgy dbags. 100%.

You have a guy who will treat any laady like queen and then you have some six pack jawlined dbag chadlite. Who is she gonna choose? The answer is obvious, always the dbag. Prove me wrong. You can't.

THIS is why women won’t sleep w you

Sorry, I thought all these precious studies of yours showed white men were the most sought after :confused:

Shame you're not one of them

The fact you brought colour into this, and you refer to women as "fema-watevers" confirms this
(edited 10 months ago)
Try to chadfish and see how different you get treated by girls. It's like living in another world lol. So it's looks, not personality

Oh shut up you are not entitled to take us girls to bed
Reply 6
Original post by Old Skool Freak
The fact you brought colour into this, and you refer to women as "fema-watevers" confirms this

Looks like TSRs toxic troll swamp has acquired a new little anonymous abusing member.

It's a perverted race baity whiner troll throwing a hissy fit online while doing his best kkk impersonation and seething with fury at being unable to compete with richard spencer on the dating scene. :lol:
Original post by londonmyst
Looks like TSRs toxic troll swamp has acquired a new little anonymous abusing member.

It's a perverted race baity whiner troll throwing a hissy fit online while doing his best kkk impersonation and seething with fury at being unable to compete with richard spencer on the dating scene. :lol:

I actually suspect it's the same person, who's repeatedly getting banned and signing up under new accounts.

Dunno why they don't just block the IP address (assuming it's not through a VPN).

Spoiler

(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by londonmyst
Do I even want to know what a "chadfish" is? :iiam:

google is your friend
I laughed so much at “chadfish” 🤣😂

Lol, that's funny, those girls don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. Found an article about it online:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/my-hobby-is-chadfishing-man-shares-vile-scheme-to-stand-up-tinder-dates

If loads did it, it would busy Tinder's model for dating - all the everyday to good looking girls chasing the chads. It might actually help dating return to a better place rather than these girls just end up being used for sex by these chads.

Yeah stick a pretty boy gym rat pic up on Tinder and see what the pick up is by the girls on there before you've even had the chance to open your mouth and demonstrate 'personality' enlightening I'm sure lol.
google is your friend

I think she knows what it is.

Seriously, is sarcasm and irony lost on you as well as facts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending